30 May 2012

Sunscreen AND a powder: Iope Sun Pact Review, Photos

No suspense here: this product is a miracle! I only feature products I like enough to use in my weekly rotation but a product hasn't come around and wowed me in a long time quite like this one!
The Iope Sun Cream Pact is SPF50 PA+++ and costs around $50 at the Amore stores and only comes in one color, which is not a big problem as this is very sheer.
It comes with a refill and a replacement puff (the puff is soo nice) so the $50 is really worth it.
The pact itself is in a refreshing light blue and metallic silver. It's sturdy feeling enough without being heavy.
This is how it looks like opened up. The puff is has more of a rubbery texture to it rather than a textile or cotton one, and I find it picks up just the right amount of product. It also won't turn dirty looking too quickly!
The sponge is also separated from the actual product which is very hygienic. As you can see, the product is swirled together.
Here's a closeup of it. In terms of application, it applies smoothly and no matter how many layers I put on it never looks cakey. I'm kind of paranoid when it comes to sun protection and never feel like I've put on an adequate amount, so I'm always layering it on. Usually in the summer, touch ups can be such a pain with the whole blotting paper/powder/sunscreen ordeal, but with this powder I can just slap it on and go.

Totally worth it and every girl should have one of these things in their makeup bag!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...