09 May 2012

Shiseido Very High Sun Protection Cream: Review, photos, swatches

A quick and no frills review of one of the best sunscreens ever: Shiseido Very High Sun Protection Cream in SPF50+.

 On days where I know I need serious sun protection, this is the sunscreen I turn to. It is noticeably thicker than the lotion version which I like because I can feel it on my skin. It comes out white and evens out onto skin but does leave a slight whitish finish.

That way I can feel which areas I need to apply more to. This product doesn't have a telltale sunscreen scent and applies smoothly as a makeup base. It also applies seamlessly on top of makeup midday, which is important because sunscreen needs to be touched up regularly.
The lighting I used here left a slight yellowish tint to the cream, however it is white.
The packaging is nice and sturdy, and I love the turquoise color Shiseido uses, it's very easy to spot in your beach bag :) The flip top is really secure as well and it clicks together so satisfactory.

On another note, last night I went to a comedy club for the first time and it was actually way better than I thought (especially because it was amateur night). I think it's pretty hard to make me laugh but a few people managed to last night with their crude jokes. I also watched The Avengers and although I liked it, I thought the humor in the movie was quite lame :/ The superheros should also have been made to seem weaker and then rise back from a seemingly lost battle...

These days have been long so I'm really tired..but hope everyone else's week is going great :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...