23 May 2012

Beloved Pet Shadows: Buxom Stay-There Cream Eyeshadow in Husky, Pug Review, Photos, Swatches

Lately as I browse the makeup aisles I've been kind of bored at the selection...same old Nars colors, same old lipstick colors in different packaging, same old blushes...but today I came across some of the BEST cream eyeshadows I've ever used!!! This is very exciting news! As per the title, these are Buxom's Stay-There Cream Shadows, I picked Husky and Pug.
Before these, the only thing I owned from Bare Escentuals was their Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish which I love, but I was never a big fan of their mineral makeup or loose shadows. There's many cream and cream/powder hybrid shadows on the market right now (from L'oreal, to Chanel, to Giorgio Armani, etc.). Giorgio Armani's Eyes to Kill line was the one that caught my eye, as all the pictures and swatches I saw of it were soo gorgeous, however the pricetag totally put me off from ever setting my foot within 12 inches from any Armani counter. These however are moderately priced at $21CAD.
There is an insert in every box folded up neatly and tucked in.
Husky is a light blue with metallic micro-particles. It's not light enough to be described as frosty but it's a true light blue.
It looks like packed powder but it's more creamy and emollient than a powder.
It will yield to pressure from your finger.
Pug is a cool taupe with black, silver, brown micro particulars and it is soo beautiful.
Swatches of Husky (top), and Pug (bottom). You can see the dimensions and the deepness and complexity of the two colors. These swatches are a light swatch and the color is already so intense!

I think these shadows are very high-quality for the price and the colors and texture is amazing! In love with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...