20 May 2012

Dior Ultra-Gloss Pearl: Lilas Party 396 Review, Photos

Sorry for the lack of updates recently as I came down with a really bad cold and was bed-ridden all week...just my iPad and I...

However, today's mini review will be on a gorgeous lipgloss that I bought impulsively one day at Sephora. Why do I love it?


 Leave it up to Dior to house their products in beautiful, sturdy, iconic packaging. The packaging is weighty, has a completely see through tube so you can spot the color easily in your bag, and has a little head that makes application so easy for the wand. It just looks so luxurious to whip out of your purse and touch up with.

The formula of these lipglosses are even better than the packaging. This particular shade has a Pearl finish, which gives a toned down sparkle or much rather glow to the lips as the particles of glitter are super tiny!

Dior's lipglosses can be quite pigmented, but this particular color is not so much. It does cool down the color of your lips a bit though since it is a lilac colored gloss, so it may work better with cooler skin tones.
Not tacky, unscented, and lasts 3+ hours with drinking on me. I love this so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...