29 May 2012

Purple on the eyes: Lavshuca Star Decoration Eyes PU-1 Review, Photos, Swatches

I recently bought this purple eyeshadow from Lavshuca, Star Decoration Eyes in PU-1. I wanted something purple and with a pretty sheen for summer ^_^~
I bought this from Adambeauty for $14USD so there are Chinese instructions on the back with useful diagrams on what the recommended color placement.
The packaging seems a little cheap but it is girly and one can't expect much in packaging for $14, which is a little higher than the drugstore priced eyeshadow quads here in Canada. But what about the actual shadows?
The quad includes a white base, a cool lilac nuance color, a cool brown defining color, and a sparkly glitter used to add a little light to the center and inner rim of eyes. The white, lilac, and brown have similar textures in that they are smooth and have a sheen, not shimmer. The pinky-purple in the center is pretty glittery and has a bit of fallout.
Here's a closeup after I used this palette to see the fallout. I was honestly expecting much more from this :(. Although the palette is not entirely bad, the colors are very sheer and fallout is annoying!! I didn't find the sponge tip applicators on par with other better quality ones that come with Japanese quads either (Shiseido Jeweling Eyes for example).
I ran my fingers 3-4 times over the colors for these swatches.

Hope you found this useful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...