09 July 2012

An Update with Lots of Pictures

I feel it's been so long since I've written anything substantial my language has been dumbed down considerably, thus my neglect for this blog. I apologize to anyone of average intelligence reading this...

I've been MIA because I went to China for a few weeks, and then I did a little temporary move to a city 4 hours from Toronto for a summer course. I no longer have my beloved light box with me as it was too delicate and bulky to transport, and so now I have a makeshift makeup station (named the Bookcase) and a photography corner (aka the Kitchen Table).

Here's some of my favourite pictures from China:

Toronto Pearson International Airport on departure day...so gloomy
Stayed in Shanghai for a few days during 'gao kao', all the kids and parents were so stressed!!
Beautiful, clean, tree-lined street in my hometown of Yantai. Below are all Yantai
Hi-rises and pedestrian walkway beside the ocean.
The beach at dusk
The garden at my grandmother's retirement home. Isn't it gorgeous? They have a peacock, some dogs, and bunnies in there as well. So cute~

That's all for this post, blogger is hating me today...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...