10 July 2012

Shiseido Sunscreen Stick in Transparent: Review, Swatches, Photos

Hello again! This is the third and final Shiseido sunscreen that I will be showcasing and it is equally a favourite of mine! This little guy comes with me everywhere everyday in my makeup case and never fails me.
It looks like an oblong lip balm, but it's less waxier and more creamy, and much more opaque.
When this goes onto your skin, it will definitely leave a white cast. On my already fair skin, I think it looks natural still, but if you are NC25 and above, it may not look so good, so go to Beige.
A heavy swatch.

Today was a 'renovating' day. Putting up curtains and mirrors and all sorts of hard labour. Now I have a hugeo mirror where I can do my makeup properly ^-^

Makeshift makeup area
close up
The general area..

I've also been doing a lot of cooking trying to conserve my money and health but eating in more.
 Mussel buckwheat soup noodle from a few days ago
 Our dinner yesterday
Barley, lentil, and rice porridge
My favourite dish in the whole world, fried eggs and tomatoes with LOTS of sugar and smushy tomatoes~~!
Curry broccoli tossed with purple onions

Bye! Off to cook more food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...