11 July 2012

MAC Lipsticks: Creme Cup, Creme de la Femme, Hue, Pervette Swatches, Photos

There is nothing I like more than throwing my money in for MAC lipsticks. Bored? Get MAC lipstick. Celebrating? Get MAC lipstick. Another red, but more orange this time? Go to MAC. No matter what colour or look you're going for, MAC will have it.

A few months ago I went into MAC and got four more lippies in Creme Cup, Creme da la Femme, Hue, and Pervette. I really wanted to get just some nudes but I haven't heard a lot of people mentioning Creme de la Femme and Pervette so I swatched them and bought them home with me. I don't regret any of the four purchases.

Standard packaging in black cardboard box
Sleek, rounded bullet shape with subtle metallic silver microsparkles distributed throughout
Definitely my most worn of the bunch, Creme Cup is a pale milky pink nude
Creme de la Femme is a gorgeous unique colour, a dusty medium rose mauve
Hue, go-to nude. I like that it doesn't make me look malnourished...
A cool lilac with small particles of shimmer
Swatches: Creme Cup, Creme de la Femme, Hue, and Pervette

Looovee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...