11 July 2012

Fireflies

 

Hello ^-^ I unwilling got dragged out to watch Ted last night. I saw the trailer for it some time ago and thought it was pretty lame but the actual movie was pretty good, albeit with some really overused cliches and stereotypes and a lot of cultural references. I thought the teddy bear (before it became the Ted) was soo cute.
Afterwards as we sat on the balcony there were so many fireflies! I never see any in Toronto and being a city girl I thought they were awesome haha ~

 Went to the library today to study~ became so sleepy at one moment I resorted to camwhore
Later I got bored waiting in the car..I really loved my makeup today using Naked Palette II, UD makes amazing eyeshadows

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...