11 April 2012

Spring/Summer 2012 Trends: Japanese Fashion and Makeup Scans Part II

Hi again! Today I went to the Guess Warehouse Sale down at the International Centre. It's my second time going and it was MADNESS! Last year I went on one of the last days of the sale and although there were still quite a lot of people it definitely felt more zen than today. As soon as people stepped in they ran to the bag 'bins' (where the Guess handbags are kept) and shoes!! I actually saw two women pulling at something they both wanted :O I didn't care for the bags but did manage to find a few tops which I'll post soon.
However, today we'll get onto the second part of magazine scans from Japanese magazines, I think most of these ones are from Sweet. Enjoy! (You can click on any of the images to enlarge)
Neon Colours



 
Neutral brown makeup look featuring Kate Real Create Eyes Palette
What do you think of this year's current trends for Spring/Summer? I like it but everything seems like a rehash of ..every spring :) But then again girls will be girls and want to wear frilly girly white tops with platform sandals and a neutral eye and a red lip every Spring right? ;)

*Part III coming your way*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...